Teaching Online With Errol: Don’t Think Teaching Online Is Right for You? Think Again!
the purpose of this column is to show why objections to teaching online are baseless and to hopefully get a few more educators interested in teaching online. To that end, I encourage you to share this piece with those educators who are not yet teaching online or who may cite one or more of these objections as reasons for not teaching online.†
- Teaching Online With Errol: Don’t Think Teaching Online Is Right for You? Think Again!
- Does Turnitin Software Prevent Plagiarism?
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Designing Good Online Learning Activities—Analyzing the DOs
- Using Pencasts to Explain, Demonstrate, and Connect
- Tips from the Pros: Questions to Ask When Designing a Blended Course
- Ideas for Active Online Learning