Tips from the Pros: Questions to Ask When Designing a Blended Course
In her recent Magna Online Seminar “Best Practices for Designing Successful Blended Courses,” Veronica Diaz, associate director of the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative offered the following questions to help guide the redesign of a blended course.
- Teaching Online With Errol: Don’t Think Teaching Online Is Right for You? Think Again!
- Does Turnitin Software Prevent Plagiarism?
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Designing Good Online Learning Activities—Analyzing the DOs
- Using Pencasts to Explain, Demonstrate, and Connect
- Tips from the Pros: Questions to Ask When Designing a Blended Course
- Ideas for Active Online Learning