Managing High-Enrollment Online Courses
Online instructors are being asked to accommodate an increasing number of students in their courses. The challenge is to manage the workload associated with these high-enrollment courses. In an interview with Online Classroom, Susan Fein, eLearning consultant/instructional designer at Washington State University, offered some advice on how to do this.
- Teaching Online with Errol: Make 2012 a Productive New Teaching Year!
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Designing Good Online Learning Activities—Turn DOs into Activities
- Using Student Facilitators in the Online Classroom
- Tips From the Pros: Understand the Costs Associated with Instructional Technologies
- Managing High-Enrollment Online Courses