Teaching Online with Errol: Make 2012 a Productive New Teaching Year!
For the online instructor, 2012 offers new challenges, opportunities, concerns, and technology. Preparation for this new year is more critical than ever, for not only can it pave the way for a smooth, enjoyable, and revitalized experience in online teaching, but it can also prevent those “Oops!” and “I can’t believe I did that!” and “Oh rats oh frats oh rats!” moments (well, most of them, anyway!). The following are my top suggestions for 2012:
- Teaching Online with Errol: Make 2012 a Productive New Teaching Year!
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Designing Good Online Learning Activities—Turn DOs into Activities
- Using Student Facilitators in the Online Classroom
- Tips From the Pros: Understand the Costs Associated with Instructional Technologies
- Managing High-Enrollment Online Courses