Tips From the Pros: Understand the Costs Associated with Instructional Technologies
Cost is an important consideration when selecting technologies to include in an online course. In a recent Magna Online Seminar, Tony Bates, a distance learning consultant, recommended considering the following costs when selecting instructional technologies.
- Teaching Online with Errol: Make 2012 a Productive New Teaching Year!
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Designing Good Online Learning Activities—Turn DOs into Activities
- Using Student Facilitators in the Online Classroom
- Tips From the Pros: Understand the Costs Associated with Instructional Technologies
- Managing High-Enrollment Online Courses