Teaching Online with Errol: The Most Overlooked Items That Can Help Keep Online Students Engaged
Student engagement is a frequent topic in publications, webinars, seminars, videos, audio, and lectures. The overwhelming majority of the information on this topic is concentrated on the big issues of keeping students engaged, such as the importance of faculty presence in the classroom, adhering to deadlines and responding to students in a timely manner, and giving thorough feedback on assignments. Yet there are other equally important facets of student engagement that are often overlooked or forgotten, such as the following.
- Teaching Online with Errol: The Most Overlooked Items That Can Help Keep Online Students Engaged
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Designing Good Online Learning Activities—What Media Should I Use?
- Use Podcasts to Address Concepts Students Struggle With
- Tips From the Pros: Creative Uses of Discussion Boards
- A Three-Pronged Approach to Improving Student Engagement, Critical Thinking