Lessons Learned From an Online Service-Learning Pilot
Davenport University is considering an experiential learning requirement for all its programs, including those offered entirely online. To explore how this might work, Wayne Sneath, director of experiential learning, worked with English professors Adrienne Lewis and Melissa Lewis on a service-learning pilot in an upper-level professional writing course.
- Teaching Online With Errol: New Technology Does NOT Equate to Less Teaching Effort in the Online Classrooms
- Frequent, Low-Stakes Grading: Assessment for Communication, Confidence
- Designing and Teaching with Returning Adults in Mind, Part 1
- Managing Controversy in the Online Classroom
- Tips from the Pros: Online Service-Learning Considerations
- Lessons Learned From an Online Service-Learning Pilot