How Does Temperament Affect Online Learner Success and Retention?
Do certain personality traits increase students’ chances of success in the online learning environment? It’s an intriguing question that has not received much attention, an oversight that Ben Meredith, director of the Center for Distance Education at Southwestern Oklahoma State University, has sought to remedy.
- Teaching Online WIth Errol: An Online Educator Must: Creating the Perfect PowerPoint!
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Designing and Teaching with Returning Adults in Mind, Part 2
- How Does Temperament Affect Online Learner Success and Retention?
- Tips From the Pros: Frequent Low-Stakes Grading
- Support Goes a Long Way in Encouraging Critical Thinking in Online Class Discussions