Online or In Class?
Online course offerings continue to grow. In 2006, experts (cited in the article referenced below) were estimating that some 2,000 major universities and colleges were offering online/Web-based courses, enrolling more than 5 million students. And that was 2006. As experience with online education grows, the opportunity for learning from that experience grows as well. Highlighted below are findings from a study that examined business student perceptions of college-level online courses.
- Teaching Online With Errol: Crucial for Online Educators: Knowing Your Student Audience!
- Private Journal Replaces Discussion Forum in Hybrid Course
- Reciprocal Feedback in the Online Classroom
- Online or In Class?
- Tips from the Pros: Blended Learning: Suggestions for What to Do Before, During, and After F2F Sessions
- Using Audio to Provide Personalized, Timely Feedback