Reciprocal Feedback in the Online Classroom
Understanding learners’ experiences in the online classroom can help you improve your courses for current and future students and help build a strong learning community. Jill Schiefelbein, owner and guru of Impromptu Guru, a company focused on helping individuals and groups improve communication in both face-to-face and online environments, recommends using a reciprocal feedback process to elicit this valuable information from students.
- Teaching Online With Errol: Crucial for Online Educators: Knowing Your Student Audience!
- Private Journal Replaces Discussion Forum in Hybrid Course
- Reciprocal Feedback in the Online Classroom
- Online or In Class?
- Tips from the Pros: Blended Learning: Suggestions for What to Do Before, During, and After F2F Sessions
- Using Audio to Provide Personalized, Timely Feedback