Teaching Online With Errol: Crucial for Online Educators: Knowing Your Student Audience!
It can be easy to overlook the individuality of our students. We must not let this happen, because the more students feel we care about them as Cathy or Romar or Billy or Jose or Alijad or Marie or Logan or Asaka or whoever, not merely as “students,” the better we engage, reach, and motivate each student in our courses.These suggestions will help ensure that your course speaks to each student.
- Teaching Online With Errol: Crucial for Online Educators: Knowing Your Student Audience!
- Private Journal Replaces Discussion Forum in Hybrid Course
- Reciprocal Feedback in the Online Classroom
- Online or In Class?
- Tips from the Pros: Blended Learning: Suggestions for What to Do Before, During, and After F2F Sessions
- Using Audio to Provide Personalized, Timely Feedback