Using Audio to Provide Personalized, Timely Feedback
Online learners expect timely feedback on their assignments. They also need to feel the instructor’s presence. Kathy Damm, assistant professor of psychology at Nevada State College, uses a relatively simple technique to achieve both simultaneously.
- Teaching Online With Errol: Crucial for Online Educators: Knowing Your Student Audience!
- Private Journal Replaces Discussion Forum in Hybrid Course
- Reciprocal Feedback in the Online Classroom
- Online or In Class?
- Tips from the Pros: Blended Learning: Suggestions for What to Do Before, During, and After F2F Sessions
- Using Audio to Provide Personalized, Timely Feedback