Online or In Class?
Written by: Maryellen Weimer, Ph.D.
Online course offerings continue to grow. In 2006, experts (cited in the article referenced below) were estimating that some 2,000 major universities and colleges were offering online/Web-based courses, enrolling more than 5 million students. And that was 2006. As experience with online education grows, the opportunity for learning from that experience grows as well. Highlighted below are findings from a study that examined business student perceptions of college-level online courses.
Already have a subscription?
Get a subscription for Online Classroom to read more!
- Online or In Class?
- Private Journal Replaces Discussion Forum in Hybrid Course
- Reciprocal Feedback in the Online Classroom
- Teaching Online With Errol: Crucial for Online Educators: Knowing Your Student Audience!
- Tips from the Pros: Blended Learning: Suggestions for What to Do Before, During, and After F2F Sessions
- Using Audio to Provide Personalized, Timely Feedback