Use Action Research to Improve Your Online Course
Written by: Rob Kelly
When looking to improve your online course, you may be tempted to do a complete redesign—start over and change nearly everything. Before you do that, consider an incremental approach that uses action research to continuously improve your course. This will enable you to make progress without discarding effective course elements or taking on the inordinate amount of work involved in a redesign.
Already have a subscription?
Get a subscription for Online Classroom to read more!
- Discussion Board Assignments: Alternatives to the Question-and-Answer Format
- Extent of Faculty Involvement in Discussion Boards
- Personalized Learning in the Online Classroom
- Teaching Online With Errol: Teaching Online: It Can Be Great Therapy If Done Smartly!
- Tips from the Pros: Ensure Learning Flexibility
- Use Action Research to Improve Your Online Course