The Registrar’s Role in Retention and Student Success
Written by: Marguerite J. Dennis
Perhaps because I began my higher education career in a registrar’s office, I have a great respect for the work of that office and its impact on retention and student success plans. A first-semester freshman’s course schedule can contribute to a smooth transition to college, or it can present logistical and time management problems for the new student.
Already have a subscription?
Get a subscription for Recruitment & Retention to read more!
- How Front-Office Staff Can Manage Difficult Student Behavior
- In Admissions, Access Bumps up against Economic Realities
- New Study Discovers Keys to Graduate Student Online Retention
- The Academic Advisor as Mentor
- The Registrar’s Role in Retention and Student Success