Internal or External Email for Online Courses
Choosing the right tool for email in Web-based classes can streamline the communication process for both students and instructors. Choosing the wrong email tool can frustrate everyone involved by requiring more time and effort than necessary for communication. To make the best choice, instructors need to understand the differences between internal and external email systems, and find the mix of features that best supports the course objectives and work habits of the students and instructor.
Already have a subscription?
Get a subscription for Online Classroom to read more!
- Free Resources That Streamline Online Course Development and Implementation
- Internal or External Email for Online Courses
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Taking Advantage of the Natural Characteristics of Media for Online Instruction, Part 1
- Teaching Online With Errol: Retention of Students: You CAN Make a Major Difference!
- Tips from the Pros - Reuse Can Save Time