Audio Lectures as a Valuable Instructional Alternative
Written by: Karen Powers Liebhaber
In this age of decreasing state funding, audio files can be an effective, economical solution to the ever-increasing costs colleges and universities face. Audio files enhance an institution’s online class, and raise the bar in the college’s traditional class.
Already have a subscription?
Get a subscription for Online Classroom to read more!
- Audio Lectures as a Valuable Instructional Alternative
- Introducing Industry-Standard Documentation to Your Online Course Discussion
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Developing a Course Maintenance Process for Your Online Courses
- Teaching Online Errol: A Beautiful Resource for the Online Course: the MP3 File
- Tips From the Pros: Guidelines for Creating Microlectures
- Using ‘Microlectures’ to Improve Your Online Courses