Teaching Professor Conferences, 2004 and 2005
A note from the editor: I did want to take a bit of space to thank those of you who participated in the first Teaching Professor Conference.
Already have a subscription?
Get a subscription for The Teaching Professor to read more!
- 12 Commandments for PowerPoint: One Objection
- Are Faculty Doing the Scholarship of Teaching?
- Collaborative Exams: An Educationally Sound Practice?
- Good Advice on Greatness
- How Faculty Learn to Teach Better
- Motivating Students: 8 Simple Rules for Teachers
- Plagiarists I Have Known
- Shifting Paradigms? Don't Forget to Tell Your Students
- Teaching Professor Conferences, 2004 and 2005
- Understanding How Students Perceive Workload
- Videogames: Lessons About Learning?