Developing the Growth Mindset 3 Pack
Honing students’ curiosity, coaching them to persevere, and training them to work smartly are as essential as teaching them the course material itself. In these three programs, you’ll get innovative ways for igniting students’ drive to learn and mature.
Open the doorway for your students to achieve lifelong learning
A pillar of learning consists of engaging with the material in a deep and active way. Students who exhibit a genuine interest will work harder and longer, dramatically improving their chances for success.
But many students don’t invest the sweat equity necessary for protracted learning and mastering subject matter. They choose easy but inconsequential study methods. They let normal setbacks derail them.
Educators who want to reverse these passive habits and attitudes need new approaches. They have to unleash students’ natural curiosity, give them the confidence to tackle challenging projects doggedly, and make it easy to learn without making it easy to get good grades.
You can see these transformative techniques in action in the video series Developing the Growth Mindset 3 Pack.
The presentations include:
- How Do I Release My Students’ Natural Zest and Curiosity for Better Learning? shows how to stoke curiosity daily in your classroom to energize students and enhance their learning.
- How Does Grit Team with a Growth Mindset to Cultivate Lifelong Learning? explores multiple ways for building your students’ fortitude, persistence, and tenacity to learn with a long-term focus.
- How Can I Help Students See that Sweat—Working Hard and Smart—Is Key to Their Success? reveals strategies for changing indifferent students into committed learners.
These techniques can be used almost immediately in any classroom in any discipline. The 20-minute length of each video means you’ll be able to watch and absorb the lessons quickly and efficiently.
Help students become self-directed learners and equip them with strong mental habits that will stay with them throughout their lives. Get this compelling series today.
Product Code: PM16IA
The strategies explored in these three Magna 20-Minute Mentors give educators a renewed sense of purpose as they instruct students in purposeful learning that can serve them for a lifetime.
You’ll see how unlocking students’ innate curiosity has a direct, positive effect on their achievement and advancement.
You’ll get techniques for making students tougher when they face obstacles, building their mental fortitude, and developing their confidence in their ability to learn.
You’ll clear up students’ mistaken beliefs about learning and arm them with new ways for tackling and mastering almost any kind of coursework.
Loaded with ready-to-go, easy-to-implement solutions, the Developing the Growth Mindset 3 Pack can help educators transform passive students into eager, involved, confident learners.
Watch these insightful videos today, and you’ll acquire the means to:
- Keep student curiosity high daily and throughout the semester
- Frame classroom discussions in attention-getting ways
- Use a surprising array of speaking and gesturing to influence student interest
- Define a three-pronged approach to teaching grit
- Promote a growth mindset with different instructional and classroom strategies
- Foster persistence to drive engagement with and retention of coursework
- Develop compelling exams and projects
- Make it easy to learn and still maintain grade integrity
- Help students apply concepts, make inferences, and weigh interrelationships in what they learn
The techniques revealed in this three-part video series can help educators combat students’ bad study habits, correct their misperceptions about learning, and turn them into tenacious, growth-minded individuals.
The result will be schools that graduate students with a self-directed, lifelong love of learning and the confidence to pursue it!
Lolita Paff, Ph.D., is an associate professor of business & economics at Penn State Berks. She teaches accounting and economics courses in face-to-face, hybrid, flipped, and online formats. Recent scholarship focuses on class participation and discussion, online interaction, and engagement. She leads faculty development workshops on a variety of topics and is the chair the 2015 Teaching Professor Conference.
See product details for pricing.
$249 - CD
$300 - Campus Access License
$99 - CD
$49 - On-Demand