Help Me Help You: Utilizing Your Advisor
Advisors can have a tremendous impact on an organization's ability to get things done ... and yet, they're often woefully underutilized.
Learn how to get the most from your strongest campus resource in this National Center for Student Leadership trainer.
In Help Me Help You: Utilizing Your Advisor, you will learn how to work productively with your group's best ally.
After watching this presentation, you will discover:
- How your advisor can serve as mentor, teambuilder, conflict mediator, reflective agent, educator, and more
- How to understand and capitalize on your advisor's strengths
- How to leverage your advisor's contacts
- How to establish effective communication channels
- How to best tailor your relationship to your advisor's availability
- What not to expect of your advisor
After watching Help Me Help You: Utilizing Your Advisor, you will be able to:
- Discover key attributes of a student organization advisor
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an advisor
- Learn how to involve and engage your advisor at an ideal level
To learn how to work productively with your group's best ally, purchase Help Me Help You: Utilizing Your Advisor today.
Product Code: YM08NC