Interactive Online Video 3 pack
Discover simple but effective ways to add interactive elements to your online content that spur student comprehension and retention of the course material.
Foster student comprehension and retention in online and hybrid classrooms
When students engage deeply with any kind of course material, their learning surges. Likewise, their progress is heavily influenced by the quality of feedback they receive.
Online and hybrid classrooms pose unique challenges. Teachers who want to give their students the same learning opportunities that traditional face-to-face classrooms offer need to make the coursework more interactive and the feedback more immediate.
Discover how to incorporate these new practices efficiently in the dynamic video series, Interactive Online Video 3 Pack.
The presentations include the following titles:
- What Are the Secrets to Providing Highly Effective Feedback to Students? shows the improvement in results when educators switch from a grading-based to a teaching-based mentality.
- What Are the Secrets to Making Highly Effective Educational Videos? reveals easy, effective ways to create your own custom videos for classroom use without ever having to step in front of the camera.
- How Can I Add Interactivity to My Online Content? gives you multiple ways to insert interactive features in your lessons for sharper student comprehension.
The convenient 20-minute length of each video is designed for today’s busy educators. You’ll get practical takeaways that can be put to work almost immediately in any kind of classroom situation.
Grabbing, holding, and focusing the attention of your students with the techniques revealed in this series can help them reach their potential and retain more of what they learn. Find out how reshaping your online and hybrid classrooms can lead to stellar performance when you buy this illuminating series today.
Product Code: QM16IA
Whether you want to become better at giving feedback to your students, producing your own educational videos, or making your online content more interactive, this three-part series from Magna Publications lays out clear, easy-to-follow steps for success.
You’ll see how to apply pertinent instructive feedback that unlocks your students’ capabilities.
You’ll get tips and time-saving resources for making videos that don’t require you to stand in front of a camera.
You’ll discover simple but effective ways to add interactive elements to your online content that spur student comprehension and retention of the course material.
Filled with insightful best practices that are geared for today’s online classroom environments, the Interactive Online Video 3 Pack provides you with fresh, timely tools that drive students to excel and enjoy a richer educational experience.
After viewing, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the key elements that underlie different types of feedback
- Deliver instructive comments that accelerate learning
- Influence student behavior for academic achievement
- Produce educational videos that foster student comprehension
- Find and use imagery that supports your message
- Add images, edit sound, and upload your video to a server
- Incorporate interactive features seamlessly in your lectures and programs
- Manage tools such as discussion forums, Google Forms, EdPuzzle, and ThingLink
Dr. John Orlando reveals the tools that he personally uses with his classes and clearly demonstrates how to work with them in real time through embedded images and screenshots.
You’ll walk away with a sharper skill set to help you guide your students and spur their learning and retention of the course material!
John Orlando, Ph.D., is the Associate Director of the Faculty Resource Center at Northcentral University. He is also the Editor of Online Classroom Newsletter. John has published over 50 articles and delivered over 40 presentations and keynotes on online education, teaching with technology, and social media.
He previously served as the Instructional Resource Manager of Norwich University’s School of Graduate Studies, the eLearning Training Director at National Life Group, as well as for Employee Development Director at Vertek Corporation in Colchester, Vermont.
See product details for pricing.
$249 - CD
$300 - Campus Access License
$99 - CD
$49 - On-Demand