What Three Things Could I Do to Improve My Blended Course?
Blended Course Improvement
Teaching a great blended course involves much more than divvying up content between face-to-face instruction and online technology.
Effective blended course design requires faculty to reconsider their role in learning. It calls for rethinking your approach to students, teaching, technology, and your colleagues.
You’ll also learn new ways to think about organizing knowledge, make the most of technology, and work with your colleagues in What Three Things Could I Do to Improve My Blended Course?
After this professional development session, you’ll be able to:
- Explain why it is so important to coordinate learning before, during, and after class in blended learning courses
- Consider the multiple ways online technology can boost student learning
- Identify individuals on your campus who can help you with course design for blended learning
The program presenters concentrate on three core considerations for improving blended learning design:
- Think about all phases of learning
- Deliberately seek out technology
Whether you are new to blended learning or a seasoned pro, this program will take your course to the next level by exploring three avenues you can focus on for improvement. Order today.
Make this program available for ongoing training. Order the Campus Access License and load the CD content onto your institution’s internal web site for unlimited, convenient, on-demand access for all members of your campus community.
Product Code: PM12EA