Magna Publications return & refund policies
Review the following returns and refunds information. For credit card orders, refunds will be made to the card that was charged. For payments made by check, Magna Publications will refund the payment by check. If the check was an institutional check, the refund will be made out to the institution.
Live Online Seminars
You may cancel your seminar registration and receive a full refund up to seven (7) days prior to the live seminar. If the registration is cancelled less than 7 days prior to the scheduled seminar date, there is no option for a full or partial refund. To cancel a live seminar registration, please submit your request in writing via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include the name, school name, and order/invoice number with your cancellation request.
CDs (and other products that are shipped)
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days of receipt and receive a full refund. Please contact Magna Publications Customer Service. See How to return a Magna Publications Product below for more information.
Transcripts & White Papers (and other electronic files)
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may cancel the order within 30 days of purchase and receive a full refund. Please contact Magna Publications Customer Service.
If you are not satisfied with your newsletter subscription, you may cancel at any time and receive a refund for the remainder of the unserved issues. Please contact Magna Customer Service for assistance.
Subscription format change policy: If you would like to change your subscription format from single online access to print, or vice versa, that change may be made at any time, at no charge. Please contact Magna Customer Service for assistance.
For cancellation policies and dates, visit the registration page on these conference websites:
- The Teaching Professor Conference
- The Teaching With Technology Conference
- National Conference on Student Leadership (NCSL) Fall 2017
Products ineligible for return or refund include:
- Any product not purchased from Magna Publications
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging, including binders, CD/DVD cases, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product that exhibits physical damage or is not in re-sellable condition
- Any product that has been delivered which includes a Campus Access License is not refundable
Once you purchase a Campus Access License the fee is not refundable. We do suggest that, in the case of Seminar products on CD, you first purchase the CD, then purchase the Campus Access License if you wish to place the content on a password protected server at your institution.
Purchasers who return online products (i.e. PDF) are responsible for removal of product files from their computers.
How to return a Magna Publication product:
- To expedite a return, please obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number by contacting the Customer Service Department
- Include the RA number with your returned products & mark on the outside of the package the RA number.
- Include all original packaging, including binders, CD/DVD cases, and all other items originally included with the product
- All product returns are sent at the expense of the sender
- Magna Publications will pay shipping for returning products that were shipped in error
Where do I ship my return merchandise?
Attn: Customer Service Department
2718 Dryden Drive
Madison, WI 53704
How to contact Magna Customer Service:
By phone: 800-433-0499 (Outside the U.S. call 608-246-3590)
By FAX: 888-936-4400 (Outside the U.S. please fax to 608-246-3597)
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, Central Time (U.S.)