About the Conference
The Teaching Professor Technology Conference is a high-quality education event specifically designed to provide ideas, information, and inspiration to college faculty in all disciplines who are looking for more effective ways to incorporate technology into their teaching.
Whether the courses you teach are face-to-face, online, blended, flipped, or all of the above, the conference will help you create a better learning environment. At The Teaching Professor Technology Conference you will:
- Network with inspired and inspiring colleagues
- Learn from nationally recognized instructional technology experts
- Discover new pedagogical practices that really work
- Challenge yourself to make transformative changes
- Explore the most exciting technological possibilities for your school
You will leave invigorated with new ideas, information, and inspiration and have the chance to interact with college teachers in many disciplines who are looking for more effective ways to incorporate technology into their teaching.
This event is recommended for everyone interested in improving college instruction by leveraging advanced technology and is appropriate for those at all levels of proficiency in using digital platforms as a tool to enhance the teaching and learning experience.