Become an Exhibitor
Partner with The Teaching Professor Technology Conference to reach customers in the academic market looking for technology to improve teaching and learning.
Educators meet at The Teaching Professor Technology Conference to discover new technology and tools to enhance their delivery of educational materials. Market your products directly to academic decision makers and end users who are looking for solutions.
The Teaching Professor Technology Conference has a wide range of partnership opportunities that will help you reach your marketing objectives while staying within your budgetary constraints.
Not interested in exhibiting this year but still want to get your company in front of our audience? Take advantage of the advertising opportunities included in the prospectus.
Who Should Exhibit
Organizations that offer technology-centered products and services that serve the higher education community or would be of interest to faculty, academic administrators, deans, chairs, and/or faculty developers.
Since 1986, The Teaching Professor brand has been a leading source of information and inspiration for educators committed to creating a better learning environment.
The Teaching Professor Technology Conference examines the technologies that are changing the way teachers teach and students learn while giving special emphasis to the pedagogically effective ways college faculty can harness these new technologies in their courses and on campus.
This non-discipline specific, three-day event features outstanding peer-reviewed programs on teaching and learning with technology presented by experts in their field.
The conference offers attendees a variety of learning experiences and networking opportunities. The exhibit display area affords them a chance to meet representatives from outstanding suppliers of highly effective tools and resources for enhancing the teaching and learning experience.
Statistics from the 2013 Teaching Professor Technology Conferences
- More than 640 people were in attendance.
- Attendees were:
- Faculty members 66%
- Academic administrators 26%
- Deans/Department Directors 3%
- Chairs/ Department Heads 3%
- Other higher education professionals 2%
- 94.4% of attendees reported they were likely or extremely likely to implement the ideas presented at the conference.
- Overall, on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the best), attendees rated the conference as a 4.13.
- 72.7% of attendees plan to attend a future Teaching Professor Technology Conference.
- There were 384 higher education institutions represented.
- Institutions from 48 states plus D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands were represented.
- Six institutions from outside the United States attended.
Projected statistics for the 2014 Teaching Professor Technology Conference
- We expect 650 attendeesincluding faculty members, teaching assistants, adjunct faculty, faculty developers, deans, chairs, and provostsat the fall Technology Conference.
Contact email@example.com to secure your partnership selections.