Newsletter Group Online Subscriptions
Bring unique academic insights to your entire campus! Group subscriptions are available for our popular Academic Leader, Online Classroom, and The Teaching Professor newsletters.
A Group Online Subscription gives newsletter access to multiple people at an institution at a discounted rate. Included with each option is full search capability for the newsletter and extensive archives.
Group Online Subscriptions are available for the following newsletters:
- Academic Leader
This monthly newsletter covers trends, challenges, and best practices for academic leaders in higher education to help balance the ever-evolving demands.
- Online Classroom
This monthly newsletter reports on recent advancements, ideas, and pedagogical insights for effective online instruction.
- The Teaching Professor
A lively, practical newsletter (published 10 times per year) with a singular purpose: to provide ideas and insights to educators who are passionate about teaching.
The more subscribers in the Group Online Subscription, the more cost-effective for your institution. For custom pricing and to purchase a Group Online Subscription today, contact Kevin Patrick at (608) 227-8183 or email email@example.com.
Group Online Subscription Options
When ordering, you can choose from the following Group Online Subscription options:
1. Personal Account Access: Your institution purchases a license covering the entire campus community. The institution's designated campus administrator will receive an authorization code to distribute to those interested in receiving the newsletter. These individuals establish their own personal accounts to gain access to the newsletter anytime, anywhere.
2. IP-Based Access: Your institution purchases a license covering the entire campus community. The subscription is available to anyone accessing it from a campus computer. Subscribers will not need to create a personal account to access the newsletter on campus. To access the newsletter off campus, subscribers will need to register with an authorization code. Benefits of this option include:
- No username or password is required to access the newsletter on campus. Anyone off campus who has an active subscription can also access it, but they need to use a username and password and must register with an authorization code.
- Magna Publications will generate reports on usage upon request.
- The Personal Account Access is included with this option so users off campus can still access this resource.
3. Learning Management System (LMS) Access
Magna Publications will create a unique URL for your institution that the campus LMS administrator sets up on the campus computer, which allows users to access their subscriptions through the LMS. There is an additional charge of $300 for site set up and up to one hour of software technical support. Benefits of this option include:
- You get immediate access to the newsletter without a username or password because it is on your institution's site. It is password protected on your end and can be placed on any page on your site.
- Allows you to generate your own reports to see how many users are accessing the site and the number of page views.
- The more users you have, the less expensive it becomes. Price per user drops the more you use it.
- The Personal Account Access is included with this option so users off campus can still access this resource by registering with an authorization code.
Bulk Print Subscription: Discounts are offered for two or more copies sent to a single address. A Group Online Subscription is more economical for group distribution in quantities greater than three.
If you are not satisfied with your newsletter subscription, you may cancel at any time and receive a refund for the remainder of the unserved issues.