I have forgotten the password for my online subscription. What do I do?
Follow this link to reset your password.
I can't access my newsletter subscription online.
Print newsletter subscribers do not have access to the online newsletters. Online newsletter subscription provides immediate access anytime and anywhere where you have an internet connection. Plus, you have access to all newsletter archives.
If you are a print copy subscriber you may upgrade to an online subscription by contacting the Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-433-0499 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday Central time. Outside the U.S. and Canada please call (608) 246-3590.
How long will I have access to my online subscription?
While your subscription is active you have access. When your online subscription expires or is cancelled, access to the all current and archive content ends.
I signed up to receive email notifications reminding me of new newsletter issues but I am not receiving them.
- Newsletter update notifications are sent out via email to the subscribers email address at various times during the month. To ensure timely delivery of the courtesy email notifications about new issue postings for your subscription, please be sure to allow emails coming from magnapubsemail.com to be delivered to your email account. In some instances these email reminders may be blocked by your institution's spam filter. Your institution's IT department should be able to help you by white listing our emails.
- Email reminders may be automatically directed to your junk mail folder in your email software program. Please add magnapubsmail.com to your accepted senders list in your email software.
- Each new issues are always available by logging into your account.
- You may have inadvertantly unsubscribed to all Magna Publications emails, which takes you off the email notification list. Please contact Customer Service to re-subscribe.
- Contact the Customer Service Department for troubleshooting help.
Can I renew my current newsletter subscription online?
To renew your current newsletter subscription you must either:
- Return a subscription renewal form which you received in the mail, by either:
- US mail and include credit card payment information or select the Bill Me option
- Fax back the form and include credit card payment information or request the Bill Me option to our Customer Service Fax: (608) 246-3597
- Contact our Customer Service Department:
- By email at email@example.com and request the Bill Me Option for your current subscription. For your safety, please do not send credit card information in any email communication.
- By calling 800-433-0499 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday Central time. Outside the U.S. and Canada please call (608) 246-3590.
How do I transfer my subscription to a colleague at my institution?
We will need the person's name, title, address, email, phone number, please contact the Customer Service Department to make the change.
Can we directly link our electronic newsletter subscriptions into our campus learning management system to allow single sign-on?
Yes, using our Magna Campus LMS interface. No more having to remember separate usernames and passwords, or navigate away from your LMS platform to get to your Magna subscription-based newsletter resources: Academic Leader, Online Classroom and The Teaching Professor. Your subscription includes access to the current issue, as well as the searchable archives, along with newsletter electronic subscriptions. To learn more about the Magna Campus LMS interface, please contact the Customer Service Department for more information.