Understanding Issues Surrounding Work Visas

Many institutions of higher education use federal H-1B visas to help bring trained professionals to the institution to work in specialized fields. Yet even when these professionals are legally eligible to work in the U.S., the proper paperwork must be completed to ensure that both the professional and the institution are in compliance.

The full article is only available to online subscribers of Academic Leader

Log in to read full article
Log In
Subscribe to Academic Leader