Submit an Article to The Teaching Professor
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article for our acclaimed newsletter devoted to the art and science of better teaching in higher education today. The Teaching Professor Newsletter is published 10 times per year.
When submitting an article, please keep these following guidelines in mind:
- We are interested in a wide range of teaching-learning topics.
- We are interested in innovative strategies, techniques, and approaches that facilitate learning and in reflective analyses of educational issues of concern.
- Write with the understanding that your audience includes faculty in a wide variety of disciplines and in a number of different institutional settings; i.e., what you describe must be relevant to a significant proportion of our audience.
- Write directly to the audience, remembering that this is a newsLETTER
- Keep the article short; generally between 2 and 3 double-spaced pages.
If you'd like some initial feedback on a topic you're considering, you're welcome to share it electronically with the editor.