Create Influence Beyond Campus: Video Basics for Faculty
Tuesday, February 6, 2018 | 1:00 PM Central | 60 Minutes
$247 per connection through 01/23/18, $297 thereafter
If you want to be known as a “cutting edge” academic unit or institution, you need to keep up with the channels used for disseminating information. Academic research often never permeates into mainstream society, much less the media. To get publicity, more grant and funding opportunities, and to disseminate knowledge, institutions need to better understand how video plays a major role.
In this seminar you will learn:
- The role of video in business, how video is consumed, and why that matters for someone employed at an academic institution.
- The different type of video that you can create, and the best platforms to share your brilliance.
- The top tips for getting your videos viewed more frequently, and getting engagement to start bigger conversations.
- The basics of livestreaming, as one means of video creation.
***More Information Coming Soon***
This seminar will cover the following questions
- Why should faculty and academics create video content?
- How do I get more views on my YouTube videos?
- What’s the best place to publish video content for exposure?
- How do I get started with livestreaming video?
This seminar will be of particular interest to faculty, department heads, Directors of Academic and Research Institutes, and Marketing and Operations
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- On-demand access for 1-year after the seminar airs on 1/29/18
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
For the live seminar, you can have as many people participate in the program as you like using the single connection by using a large screen, projector, and speakers.
There is no limit to how many times the live seminar is accessed while available. Additional connections for other locations or branch campuses can be purchased for $100 per additional connection. Contact Magna Customer Service at 800-433-0499 to add additional connections for the rebroadcasted seminar.
Campus Access License
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants may take the contents of the program CD & place the information on to a password-protected network, server, or web site for additional staff use. Without the additional Campus Access License, registrants are limited to viewing the program from the program CD once on-demand access has ended. The Group License option is not for multiple or unlimited staff from an institution to connect & participate in the live online seminar presentation.
Product Code: PC18BA