Effective Strategies for the Adult Degree Completion Market
Adult Students Go Back To Class
It is becoming increasing critical for institutions to meet the unique demands of adult learners.
You have to stay on the cutting edge.
Incredible growth in higher education is coming and non-traditional students are being forced by the job market to upgrade their skills and complete a degree.
Millions of adults are searching for an institution that fits their unique and constantly changing needs, and positioning your institution to take advantage can ensure strong financial and educational gains.
This 90-minute seminar offers a blueprint to effectively serve your adult learners, from online offerings to campus life.
As a bonus you're provided with a self-evaluation checklist to assess and capitalize on areas of opportunity.
Improve your institution's adult degree efforts by learning to:
- Assess your competition
- Understand the unique and ever-changing needs of adult learners
- Foster a culture on your campus that's friendly to adults
- Create your own online support system
- Evaluate your credit transfer policies
In addition, you learn to develop curricula and programs according to proven strategies and practices.
Vital for your and every educator.
- Department Heads
- Continuing Education Coordinators
- Online/Distance Learning Personnel
- Adult Learning/Outreach Units
- Anyone interested in expanding programming and online initiatives to better serve adults seeking to complete a degree.
Order today. This seminar includes guidelines for continuing the conversation after viewing the seminar in a group setting, implementing the strategies discussed, and creating a feedback loop for sharing best practices and challenges.
Product Code: NC10FA