Growing Successful Online Programs at a Small School
Online Education Success
On the Internet, no one knows how BIG or small you are.
In the arena of online education programs, small schools can compete effectively with far larger ones and presents a tremendous opportunity for your institution.
While many larger institutions have already started online programs, most small colleges still have a lot of catching up to do.
Your presenter shows you exactly how you can get started with online education in this 90-minute seminar.
Participants will learn proven steps for launching new online programs, including how to gain faculty support, identify lead administrators, develop solid instructional designs, and provide technological help during the transition to the new delivery system.
You will also identify the key questions and crucial online course development personnel for your own campus.
- 5 key areas every small college must evaluate before launching online programs
- Identifying and leveraging existing resources
- Start-up marketing efforts
- Initial admissions plans
- Securing faculty buy-in
- Instructional design
- Delivering pedagogical support
- Administrative structures
- Faculty incentives
Who will benefit
Officials involved in developing and implementing strategy at a small (under 5,000 students) college, including:
- Chief academic officers
- College deans
- Professional development leaders
- Department chairs of interested programs
- Chief information technology officers
Order today to improve the strategic plan of your institutionís online programs.
Product Code: NC10GA