How to Orient New Instructors to an Online Course FAST!
Maintain A High Quality Learning
It used to be you could “orient” a new classroom instructor just by pointing to the chalk.
But in today’s online classroom, orientation is a much trickier proposition. It takes careful planning to seamlessly integrate a new instructor and maintain a high-quality learning experience for students.
We give you valuable orientation strategies to help:
- Build instructors’ confidence and familiarity with course content and technologies.
- Reduce calls to the IT Help Desk.
- Protect the quality of the learning experience for students from the very first day.
This 75-minute seminar shares tools and techniques you can use to ease your instructors’ transition, including:
Instructor tip sheets
- What they are
- How to use them
- The right way to create them
Rubrics and answer keys
- How they can help instructors
- What they should look like
- Which to use for assignments and which for exams
- How to gain faculty buy-in for answer keys
Web site walk-throughs
- Which technologies to use
- How long to make them
- How they’ll help your instructors
Who will benefit from this seminar?
- Distance ed administrators
- Instructional designers
- Administrators and managers of online education
Order How to Orient New Instructors to an Online Course FAST! today.
Product Code: NC11EA