Online Course and Program Design Strategies to Increase Student Completion and Graduation Rates
Course Design - Tuesday, October 8, 2019 | 1:00 PM Central | 60 Minutes
Program Design - Tuesday, October 15, 2019 | 1:00 PM Central | 60 Minutes
The Online Course and Program Design Strategies to Increase Student Completion and Graduation Rates Seminar 2 Pack provides actionable ideas and strategies to improve online student retention at the course and program levels. It includes the following Magna Online Seminars:
- Online Course Design Strategies to Increase Student Completion Rates Learn practical course design strategies to facilitate equitable learning opportunities for all learners by leveraging transparent design and Universal Design for Learning principles.
- Online Program Design Strategies to Increase Program Graduation Rates Implement a plan to apply practical and equity-based strategies and create an online learning environment that encourages higher completion rates at the program level.
Upon completion of these seminars, you’ll be able to:
- Understand general online learning trends
- Analyze various factors that impact online course completion
- Apply practical and equity-based strategies to increase online completion rates
- Create an online learning environment that encourages higher completion rates at both the course and program levels
Here's Some of What You'll Learn
- Online learning trends
- Equitable education considerations
- Practical course design strategies
- Transparent design and Universal Design for Learning principles
- Guided Pathways principles
- Benchmarked course shells
- Collaboration protocols
Who Should Attend
These seminars will benefit:
- Instructional designers
- Program or discipline chairs
- Program directors
- Instructional deans
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- A single connection to each live seminar (one connection per purchased registration)
- On-demand access for 1-year
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
For each of the live seminars, you can have as many people participate in the program as you like using the single connection by using a large screen, projector, and speakers.
There is no limit to how many times the seminar is accessed while available. Additional connections for other locations or branch campuses can be purchased for $100 per additional connection. Contact Magna Customer Service at 800-433-0499 to add additional connections for the rebroadcasted seminar.
MAGNA ONLINE SEMINAR PASS
Interested in getting this program and at least 24 additional programs for one low price?
The Magna Online Seminar Pass gives you annual access to all of Magna’s online seminars including the live broadcast and 12-month on-demand access thereafter. Covering the topics you want from the nation’s top academic thought leaders, Magna Online Seminars help you promote continued faculty and staff development.
The Magna Online Seminar Pass is a sensible and affordable subscription membership that gives you access to every live Magna Online Seminar produced over the course of a 12-month period (minimum of 25 seminars). Start your subscription today!
CAMPUS ACCESS LICENSE
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants may take the contents of the program CD & place the information on to a password-protected network, server, or web site for additional staff use. The Group License option is not for multiple or unlimited staff from an institution to connect & participate in the live online seminar presentation.
Product Code: PC19UA