Online Learning: How Administrative Accountability Can Significantly Improve Student Success & Retention
Better overall student performance can help your organization meet or exceed the requirements for continued (or even increased) funding from the state.
Administrative accountability is key to the success of any online learning program. Without dedicated administrative oversight that offers good direction, targeted solutions, and detailed implementation plans, these programs could end up in serious trouble. And with state funding now at least partially based on overall student performance that is not something your institution can afford.
States now look at scholastic performance, graduation rates, and sometimes employment after graduation to determine funding, so you need to not only plan and implement quality online courses, but ensure their effectiveness. And the best way to do that is by holding your administrators accountable for the quality of the programs they produce.
Find out how to help your administrators plan and implement quality online courses and complete their strategic objectives with Online Learning: How Administrative Accountability Can Significantly Improve Student Success & Retention.
Speakers Sondra Cosgrove and Terry Norris show you how administrative oversight can dramatically increase the quality of your online learning programs when you use strategies that will help improve student retention and success. Our speakers also include examples of the practices they found successful when implementing a quality enhancement program at their own institution.
With your school’s funding very much tied to how well your students do in these courses, this is one seminar you can’t afford to miss.
After participating in this online seminar, you will be able to:
- Improve student retention and academic success in your online degree programs with administrator accountability
- Create high-quality online learning programs
- Employ the mechanisms that will ensure administrator accountability and how to make them part of your department’s policies and procedures
- Identify who will be responsible for holding administrators accountable for the quality of your online programs
- Support your case for maintaining—and even increasing—your level of state funding with administrative accountability
- Include administrative accountability mechanisms in your plans to ensure a high standard of quality in your online programs
With your school’s funding very much tied to how well your students do in these courses, this is one seminar you can’t afford to miss. Order today.
Product Code: NC15IA