Online Learning that Lasts: How to Engage & Retain Students
The One Theyíll Never Forget: Creating Memorable Online Courses
Your online courses can be outstanding. Each and every one of them.
The discipline doesnít matter. Neither does the level.
That is because delivering an excellent online course has less to do with what youíre teaching and far more to do with how you are teaching it.
Thatís really good news because it means you donít have to wait for the opportunity to teach an in-demand course.
You can simply turn every course you teach into a great learning opportunity that students will want to experience.
The better news is that it does not take a complete course redesign to get the kind of high-demand course that you and your students want.
You just need to know what to do and where to start.
Thatís why you need Online Learning that Lasts: How to Engage & Retain Students.
This seminar is designed to help instructors discover effective ways to engage online learners (in both synchronous and asynchronous settings) with course content, with each other, and with you.
The goal is to create deep and rich long-term learning in every course you teach.
This online seminar discusses and presents effective and accessible online instructional strategies that you can implement regardless of your learning platform or experience level.
Whether youíre looking to improve an existing course or create a new one, this seminar prepares you to teach online more effectively.
After participating in Online Learning that Lasts: How to Engage & Retain Students, you will know how to help students achieve higher levels of learning in your online courses.
- Increases the relevance of an online course to improve student engagement
- Improves meaningful student participation
- Helps students master the most important parts of a course for long-term retention and benefit
- Helps online students use your course to find answers to their own questions
- Gives students a way to move beyond remembering and understanding by helping them apply, analyze, evaluate and create using your course content (per Bloomís Taxonomy)
- Understands and uses the unique advantages of online instruction
Even if you are satisfied with your current online courses, there may be new tools you could employ to make your courses better and your students more successful.
The online environment reminds us that no matter how long weíve been teaching, we are never done learning.
Online Learning that Lasts: How to Engage & Retain Students would be particularly useful for the following:
- Online program administrators
- Instructional designers
- Instructional facilitators and moderators
- Graduate Assistants with teaching responsibilities
Order today! You can start making changes that improve student engagement and learning right away in the courses you already teach.
Product Code: QC14BA