Simple Strategies to Grow Online Courses and Programs
The number of online courses and programs offered in higher education continues to skyrocketóand every indicator points to continued growth. As student demand and faculty interest for online programming continues to increase, itís important for institutions to focus on quality to ensure positive online expansion.
Register today for the Magna Online Seminar, Simple Strategies to Grow Online Courses and Programs, presented by Brian Udermann, PhD. Youíll gain step-by-step guidance for growing online programs by focusing on quality. By putting these simple solutions into practice, youíll promote continued success for your students, faculty, and institution.
Faculty, staff, and administrators must work together to sustain growth in online education programming. This seminar gives simple solutions for planning and executing collaboration, resulting in better programs, more successful teachers, and students who are better able to meet learning outcomes.
LEARNING GOALS This comprehensive presentation will walk you through a variety of strategies, topics, and concepts that will help your institution enhance the quality of online courses and programs and ensure continued success.
Upon completion of this seminar, youíll be able to:
- Ensure faculty buy-in for online programming
- Provide exceptional professional development opportunities for faculty interested in teaching online
- Provide support for online learners
- Facilitate a strong online administrative infrastructure prior to launching online initiatives
- Determine which courses and programs should be targeted for further development
- Provide incentives to faculty for course and program development
- Ensure a focus on quality online education
- Gaining online faculty buy-in
- Professional development opportunities for online faculty
- Student support services for online learners
- Developing a quality online administrative infrastructure
- Disseminating data related to online courses and programs
- Determining which courses and programs should be offered online
- Incentives for online course and program development
- Online course quality
This seminar will be of interest to program directors, department chairs, directors of online education, deans, and provosts who would like effective solutions for strategically growing online offerings.
Excellence in online programming leads to positive growth and expansion system-wide. This seminar will walk you through a variety of methods for ensuring quality in your online programming to promote continued growth as well as student and faculty interest. Register today!
Your seminar registration includes the following:
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations from the speaker
- On-demand access for 1-year
- Written transcript
- Supplemental materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
For the seminar, you can have as many people participate in the program as you like using the single connection by using a large screen, projector, and speakers.
There is no limit to how many times the live seminar is accessed while available.
CAMPUS ACCESS LICENSE
With the purchase of the optional Campus Access License (or Group License when ordering online), registrants may take the contents of the program CD & place the information on to a password-protected network, server, or web site for additional staff use. Without the additional Campus Access License, registrants are limited to viewing the program. The Group License option is not for multiple or unlimited staff from an institution to connect & participate in the live online seminar presentation.
Product Code: OC18BD