Successfully Implementing Your Strategic Plan
Strategic Plan Alignment Research
Many colleges and universities devote hours, weeks, and months to the participative planning process involved in drafting a strategic plan.
In too many cases, those cherished goals created in the plan will never see the light of day.
The process tends to fall apart at the most important stage: the implementation phase.
Kathleen Paris, Ph.D shares key findings on how to move a strategic plan from the drawing board to reality, based upon important research conducted at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
In 75-minutes we cover:
- The five essential steps in implementation
- Necessary tools for successful plan implementation
- Strengths and weaknesses of ongoing planning efforts
- Proper size of effective planning committees
- Strategic plan alignment throughout your entire institution
- The need to assign “point people” for key priorities
- Effective strategies for engaging stakeholders
- The importance of involving students
- Fund allocation strategies
- The length of time your plan should cover
- Reasons to create multiple versions of your plan–including a one-page summary
A key seminar for...
- Department chairs
- Program directors
- All levels of college administration and management
Order Successfully Implementing Your Strategic Plan today.
Product Code: OC10JA