Is Team Teaching Right for Me?
Team Teaching With A Colleague
If you’ve thought about team teaching with a colleague at your university, you’ve no doubt already considered some of the positives :)
- Work sharing
And the potential negatives :(
- Division of labor
You can learn how to enjoy the former while avoiding the latter in this Magna 20-Minute Mentor.
This fast-paced professional development program on teaching strategies will provide valuable insights on:
- The benefits of team teaching for both students and faculty
- What kinds of courses are best suited to team teaching
- How to test the waters via learning communities and “linked” courses
- How to thoroughly explore team teaching with a colleague before committing
- How to prepare for a team-taught course
- Which issues are critical to agree on up front
- How to interact in the classroom
- How to share responsibilities for grading and other course management duties
Learn the benefits of team teaching for both you and your college students along with course types and other insights to determine if team teaching is right for your course. Purchase Is Team Teaching Right for Me? today.
Product Code: PM11HA