Better Meetings with Parliamentary Procedure
Studies show more than half of all meeting time is wasted.
How much are you losing?
Better Meetings with Parliamentary Procedure, a National Center for Student Leadership program, shows you how to give your meetings purpose and direction, and get more done.
The program presenter introduces parliamentary procedure and Robert's Rules of Order, telling you about:
- When you should apply the Rules
- How to learn and adopt them
- Why proper procedure is important and empowering
- What the essential items are on a meeting agenda
- The various kinds of motions and how to make them
- The "pyramid of precedence"
- Amendments, seconds, debate, and voting
Say goodbye to energy-sapping, time-wasting meetings. Learn how to run them right!
After you have participated in Better Meetings with Parliamentary Procedure, you will be able to:
- Learn the skills necessary to implement and maintain Robert's Rules of Order as a tool of efficiency in meetings
- Develop a deeper understanding of the foundation of parliamentary procedure
- Utilize parliamentary procedure as a means to increase organizational efficacy
- Understand the benefits of well-managed parliamentary procedure in meetings
Get efficient with your meeting procedures, order Better Meetings with Parliamentary Procedure today.
Product Code: YM09EC