Failure: Why Failure is Success
Some say that success breeds success.
However, how does one actually become successful?
In this student leadership program- Failure: Why Failure is Success , we’ll explore how the lessons learned from experiencing failure allow for future successes.
After participating in this Magna 20 Minute Mentor, you'll be able to:
- Realize that failure is a prerequisite to success
- Understand the cultural misconceptions and limiting perspectives of failure
- Learn the science of failure and how resiliency plays a factor in overcoming failure
- Discover tools, techniques, and exercises that enable the individual to transcend failure into success
- Explore famous “failstories” of mainstream personalities who have notable successes
In this National Center for Student Leadership trainer, we explore how the lessons learned from experiencing failure allow for future successes.
Together with the program presenter, we explore common failures in various leadership roles and offer tools and insight on how student leaders can help manage, assess, and overcome failure within their own roles as well as those of the people they lead.
In this trainer, we:
- Explore common misconceptions about failures for individuals and teams
- Look at the difference between failure and success
- Learn what it means to fail successfully
- Discover how we can prepare for failure so that we are also prepared for success
Purchase this video presentation today and make the most out of this program.
Product Code: YM11AC