Getting Started with Podcasting 2 Pack
Building a podcast
Gain a better understanding of podcasting and how it fits into higher-education content delivery.
Getting Started with Podcasting 2 Pack provides a step-by-step guide to creating a podcast from beginning to end, including a discussion of the technology and other tools needed to produce a podcast. It includes the following presentations:
- What Technology and Tools Do I Need to Create a Podcast for My Students?
Learn everything you need to know to get started with podcasting.
- What Are the Basics of Podcasting?
Explore the benefits to podcasting, both as a content delivery platform and a way for students to receive content in an efficient and convenient way.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Overview of podcasting as an educational tool
- Benefits of podcasting for educators and students
- How to record and save the podcast
- How to complete final production such as mixing with music or other audio, exporting final product, publishing to the podcast platform, and how to publicize and distribute the podcast once it is complete
- Know the tools needed to record a podcast
- Understand the difference between podcasting platforms
- Define a podcast
- Understand how podcasting is an effective and efficient content delivery method, especially for non-traditional students
- Know proven guidelines for creating and sustaining a podcast and how to keep content both fresh and familiar to listeners
The Getting Started with Podcasting 2 Pack is designed to help faculty understand the benefits to podcasting.
Individually, these programs sell for $99 each. By purchasing the 2-pack, you will save nearly $50.
Product Code: PM19JA