How Can Document Sharing Tools Help Students Collaborate?
Free programs can help students collaborate
Document sharing software is a proven and effective way to facilitate group projects.
With capabilities that allow for shared review, editing and other tasks, document sharing improves collaborative learning by making interaction more streamlined, efficient and convenient.
It helps accelerate learning and makes group work more meaningful.
This Magna 20-Minute Mentor, How Can Document Sharing Tools Help Students Collaborate? throws more light on the topic.
After watching How Can Document Sharing Tools Help Students Collaborate?, you will understand:
- How to use free document sharing systems to improve student learning through group projects
- The process of setting up group projects, establishing rules for group projects, and tracking student participation
During this Magna 20 Minute Mentor you will:
- Understand the value of collaborative projects for learning
- Learn how to choose the best document sharing system for different types of projects
- Know how to set up group projects using document sharing systems
- Be able to track studentsí contributions to group projects
The program helps you utilize technology in the classroom. It includes supplemental materials that feature the strengths and weaknesses of Wikis, Google Docs and Adobe Buzzword with screenshots outlining how to get your students started with each of these.
Purchase How Can Document Sharing Tools Help Students Collaborate? today and learn how to use free programs and setup group projects with this seminar.
Make this program available for ongoing training. Order the Campus Access License and load the CD content onto your institutionís internal web site for unlimited, convenient, on-demand access for all members of your campus community.
Product Code: PM09BA