How Do I Convert a F2F Course to a Hybrid Course?
Adapting a course for the online learning environment doesn’t have to mean reinventing the wheel.
In How Do I Convert a F2F Course to a Hybrid Course?, the presenter shows you how to make the most of what you’re already doing and use technology to enhance student engagement and learning.
After participating in How Do I Convert a F2F Course to a Hybrid Course?, you will b able to:
- Describe a hybrid course and explain how it is different from both online and F2F classes
- Analyze your course and select the elements you want to preserve in your blended class
- Use your analysis to plot out the steps needed for online conversion
- Include technologies appropriate for your learning objectives in your course design
The presenter covers the process of online course conversion, from initial course review to working with technology.
You’ll learn her step-by-step approach to maximizing the educational benefits of blended learning—in a minimal amount of time.
Like all Magna 20-Minute Mentors, this session was created by a busy professional for other busy professionals.
The program presenter immediately defines what a hybrid course is and articulates the three key questions you must answer to convert your F2F course successfully:
- What existing content can I use?
- What content do I need to develop?
- What technical tools will help me achieve my learning objectives?
Practical and focused, How Do I Convert a F2F Course to a Hybrid Course? even comes with handy checklists you can use to start preparing your courses for hybrid learning right away. With more and more courses converting to blended learning, you can’t afford to delay.
Order this program now and learn a step-by-step approach to maximizing the educational benefits of blended learning—in a minimal amount of time make the most of what you’re already doing and learn to use technology to enhance student engagement and learning.
Are any of your colleagues adapting their courses for hybrid learning? Consider ordering a Campus Access License for an additional $100. It allows the purchasing institution to upload the CD of the seminar onto the institution’s password-protected internal website for unlimited access by the entire campus community.
Product Code: PM12JA