Leadership and Spirituality
Does what you believe affect how you lead?
What place do the beliefs of others have in your decision-making?
What happens when your beliefs are in conflict?
Questions of spirituality need to be examined in an organizational context.
In Leadership and Spirituality, a National Center for Student Leadership trainer, you'll:
- Consider the nature and depth of spirituality in your life
- Examine and define your core beliefs
- Assess your exposure to other types of religious experience
- Examine how they influence your leadership decisions
- Learn to find common ground with others when you can, and respect differences when you can't
Learn how to lead with understanding and respect for the spiritual beliefs of others.
After you have participated in this video presentation, you will be able to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the relationship between spirituality and leadership
- Discover how an understanding of spirituality can enhance your impact as a student leader
The program mentor believes “when you show up authentic, you create the space for others to do the same.”
Whether you are struggling with having a difficult conversation, trying to help your organization engage issues of social justice and inclusion, or looking to clarify your purpose and life, the presenter brings the breadth and depth of experiences in Leadership and Spirituality. Place your order today.
Product Code: YM09DC