Online Faculty Performance Management 3 Pack
There are variety of strategies you can employ to increase communication with your online faculty and to prevent many of the typical faculty performance concerns that arise in online education, both minor and major, such as inconsistent performance, frequent absences, low-quality student feedback, and poor communication.
The Online Faculty Performance Management 3 Pack, presented by Bethanie Hansen, PhD, provides strategies that will allow you to increase communication with your online faculty, build online faculty engagement, and ensure high-quality online education at your institution.
Purchase this suite of 20-Minute Mentors, which includes:
- How Can I Build Community with My Online Faculty?
Explores how to build community with online faculty as an essential component of performance management, effective ways to set the tone for both leading and managing online faculty, how to communicate clearly and consistently to keep faculty informed, and how to employ strategies for regular coaching outreach efforts to work with online faculty on a variety of teaching performance areas.
- How Can I Address Minor Online Faculty Performance Concerns with Coaching?
Focuses on minor performance concerns that can be corrected through coaching. Learn how to differentiate between minor performance concerns that could benefit from coaching and those that require more formal performance management, how to use the Community of Inquiry model to coach online teaching skills and strategies, how to use the three Pís of presence, personalization, and personality in faculty coaching, and how to set performance boundaries with online faculty.
- What Strategies Can I Apply to Address Serious Online Faculty Performance Concerns?
Focuses on individuals and context to personalize your efforts while maintaining consistent standards and expectations, what kinds of performance concerns are common to online teaching and why they need to be repaired, how to identify serious lapses in performance that may not appear on performance management reports, and how to work with challenging faculty.
Upon completion of this program, youíll be able to:
- Be familiar with community and communication needs of remotely located online faculty
- Know how to implement daily, weekly, monthly, and other routine methods to develop community among online faculty
- Understand several coaching strategies
- Recognize methods for implementing coaching and accessibility to online faculty members efficiently
- Be ready to set performance boundaries with online faculty
- Work through scripts for coaching online faculty
- Be cognizant of serious faculty performance concerns and how to avoid them
- Work effectively with challenging faculty
- Online faculty performance management
- Minimizing performance concerns
- Coaching strategies
- Setting performance boundaries
- Building community
This program will benefit:
- Department chairs
- Directors of online education
- Academic administrators
Product Code: OM18GD