Online Programming Strategy and Administration 3 Pack
Take Guesswork Out of Managing Your Online Curriculum
The popularity of online courses among students is undisputed. They see online learning as a practical approach that allows them to handle their outside responsibilities and still complete their education.
Faculty and administrators try to accommodate this new order, but the challenges of online degree programs can bewilder them. Many wonder how to adapt traditional classroom expectations to online teaching.
Purchase the Online Programming Strategy and Administration 3 Pack, presented by Brian Udermann, PhD, and learn how to incorporate online courses that meet the educational standards of face-to-face classrooms.
This transformative series includes three 20-minute programs:
- How Does My Department Become More Strategic with Online Programming?
Discusses how schools can leverage their limited resources to build and manage a sustainable online educational foundation
- How Do I Overcome Faculty Barriers to Online Teaching?
Provides you with actionable ideas that assuage the concerns of reluctant or skeptical educators of online courses
- How Do I Create an Online Education Policy and Procedures Manual?
Guides you in the creation of a handbook specific to your school
Even if you are already familiar with some of the issues involved in running online programming at your school, this three-part series will add to your knowledge base with practical, ready-to-go solutions.
After viewing these dynamic programs, you'll be able to:
- Evaluate your school’s existing online offerings and see where to make changes
- Get faculty and administrative buy-in for enhancing your online curriculum
- Maximize your school’s finite resources to support your online programming
- Identify different forms of faculty resistance and learn how to address them
- Invite faculty members to participate in your online initiatives
- Manage concerns about compensation, workload, and tenure issues related to online education
- Recruit the best personnel to work on a policy and procedures manual
- Get the manual reviewed and approved in a time-efficient way
Viewers of these three 20-Minute Mentors will walk away with a wide, informed perspective on how to tackle the online curriculum at their school. Viewers will also learn how to ably support the faculty, administrators, and staff charged with executing it.
You’ll see how to make the best use of your school’s resources to bolster a thriving online programming track, discover thoughtful ways to acknowledge educators reluctant to embrace online courses and learn how to bring them on board, and discover how to put together a policy and procedures manual for online courses that is specific to your school.
Filled with potent ideas, tested tips, and realistic recommendations, the Online Programming Strategy and Administration 3 Pack can help you lead your school toward a viable online educational structure.
This series of programs will help institutions offer well-run online courses and manage the expectations of faculty, administrators, and students.
Strengthening your online courses—and gaining the cooperation of faculty and administrators—will pay for itself in increased student acquisition, retention, and fulfillment. Invest in your institution’s future with this compelling, transformative series. Purchase today!
Product Code: NM16DA