Recognizing and Responding to Exclusionary Team Behaviors
Too often during meetings and discussions we donít recognize the subtle and covert forms of indifference and exclusionary behaviors that can undermine group effectiveness, creativity, retention, and morale. Ignoring these dynamics can result in unnecessary conflict, miscommunication, and wasted time and energy.
In Recognizing and Responding to Exclusionary Team Behaviors, you will identify many of the common dynamics of indifference, and explore effective strategies to create greater inclusion and participation in your student organization. Youíll be challenged to:
- Recognize the 20+ common behaviors that create exclusion
- Discuss the negative impact of these behaviors on group effectiveness
- Identify ways you can address the underlying issues behind these behaviors
- Use tools to create greater inclusion and team effectiveness
After participating in this enlightening presentation, you'll be able to:
- Identify common dynamics of indifference and exclusion in group meetings and discussions
- Honestly assess when you might have acted in similar ways, consciously and unconsciously
- Explore the roots and reasons underneath these exclusionary dynamics
- Identify best practices and strategies to create greater inclusion when you notice indifferent, uninclusive, and disrespectful behaviors in your student group
If you wish to specialize in creating inclusion, team and organizational effectiveness, conflict resolution, and change management, this Magna 20 Minute Mentor is for you. Order now.
Product Code: YM11GC