Social Justice on Campus: 5 Key Concepts
Social Justice on Campus
Are you working to provide a welcoming environment for all on your campus?
In this presentation, you learn five key concepts that will give you tools to enhance conversations in your student organizations, on your campus, and in your communities.
Through this program, you will:
- Learn how to define “social justice”
- Understand key concepts for understanding diversity and multiculturalism on campus
- Be able to develop strategies to enhance team relationships in your organization
Be given a chance to develop individual goals.
After participating in this Magna 20 Minute Mentor, you'll be able to:
- Identify five key concepts that will provide a base for understanding what is meant by the term "social justice”
- Apply the key social justice concepts on campus to enhance conversations related to diversity and multiculturalism
- Develop organizational strategies that will increase teamwork and learning through the strengths of others
- Develop individual goals that will empower participants to make a difference on your campus and in our world
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Purchase this video program now and have a thorough understanding on the 5 key concepts.
Product Code: YM11HC