Implementing Universal Design for Learning 3 Pack
Attract and Retain Students with a UDL-Based Curriculum
At the core of UDL is the concept that students learn better when they have a customized educational experience. However, it is not always embraced. Some believe that it caters only to a select group of students. Others worry that complying with the legal requirements will be cumbersome and time consuming.
In fact, UDL can have a positive effect on all students. Integrating UDL into classrooms and campuses is actually easy when you know how to do it.
Implementing Universal Design for Learning 3 Pack series provide solutions and strategies for making UDL part of your school. It includes following video programs:
- How Can I Implement UDL in the Next 20 Minutes?
Reveals three easy changes to make your courses more accessible for students—all in under 20 minutes each.
- How Can I Implement UDL in the Next 20 Days?
Presents four UDL strategies that can be applied to an existing course to extend its impact beyond the campus and the learning management system.
- How Can I Implement UDL in the Next 20 Months?
Shows how teachers, administrators, and support staff who adopt three long-term strategies can integrate UDL across their campuses and create a customized course experience for each learner.
Schools of all sizes can benefit from the strategies and solutions revealed in these presentations.
- Educators will discover effective ways to customize coursework that will open new learning pathways for students.
- Administrators and support staff will find road maps for integrating UDL seamlessly throughout a campus.
- The school overall will come out ahead in the form of improved student retention and satisfaction.
UDL can not only spur student achievement and satisfaction, it can help practically any school retain more students and distinguish its college profile and reputation. After you watch these revealing programs, you’ll be able to:
- Enact a UDL action plan for 20 minutes, 20 days, and 20 months
- Find multimodal ways for learners to communicate with instructors and classmates
- Identify single-stream course elements in a current course
- Meet legal requirements for accommodating learners with disabilities
- Add UDL elements to an entire existing course to provide broader access for all learners
- Help students find more time for studying, especially those who work with mobile devices
- Deepen student learning by making course material more flexible
The surprising content in this series of three Magna 20-Minute Mentor videos proves beyond a doubt that UDL is much more than a compliance topic for disadvantaged learners.
Each video gives you actionable ideas that can be applied in almost any school setting. Whether you experiment with UDL one class at a time or roll it out across campus, these presentations can help you every step of the way.
The Implementing Universal Design for Learning 3 Pack could be a transformative viewing experience for school personnel, including educators, teaching-center staff, media-services staff, instructional designers, faculty-support staff, department chairs, deans, and senior campus leaders.
Implementing UDL at your campus can make learning more enriching for more! Order Now.
Product Code: OM16GA